- 400g Lean Turkey Mince
- 2 portions chancham Spiced Tamarind Marinade
- ½ med red onion – diced
- 1 small clove garlic – finely chopped
- 2 tsp extra virgin rapeseed oil
For chancham Guacamole
- 1 just ripe Hass Avocado
- 1 tsp chancham pepper sauce
- ½ large tomato – peeled and deseeded
- juice of ¼ lime
- rind of ½ lime
- generous pinch of Maldon
- 2 Large tomatoes – diced
- ½ tsp chancham pepper sauce
- ½ Medium red onion – diced
- 6 slices of ‘tamed’ jalapenos – chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp tomato ketchup
Fry the mince in wok or large frying pan for about 5 mins
Make well in centre of pan, moving mince to sides and add oil and fry onions for 2 mins.
Then add garlic and cook for further 2 minutes.
Then mix well with mince and cook till lightly browned.
Add chancham spiced tamarind marinade and cook for a further 3-4 mins.
Roughly chop the avocado and place in bowl.
Peel tomato (score with sharp knife and cover with just boiled water for 1 min) and deseed and chop into 1 cm cubes.
Place all ingredients in bowl and mix.
Mix all salsa ingredients in a bowl.
Fill tacos with mince, salsa and guacamole and finish with finely sliced Chinese leaf or lettuce of choice!