- 250g British turkey breast fillet, sliced into 1cm strips
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 x 250g pouches microwavable basmati rice, heated in the microwave
- 2 ripe avocadoes, cubed
- 4 tbsp fresh basil chopped roughly
- 6 salad onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp creamed horseradish, or to taste
Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a wok; add the turkey strips and cook until just coloured.
Remove from the pan.
Add 2 tbsp oil, re heat and add the beaten eggs, stirring all the time until scrambled and dry.
Add the warmed rice and really mix well.
Then add the avocado, basil and spring onions.
Finally add the turkey and the horseradish, again mix well. Season to taste.
Serve in deep bowls.
@ Phil Vickery