- 2 British turkey steaks, diced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 carrots, peeled and sliced
- ½ green pepper, de-seeded and diced
- 1 courgettes, diced
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes with herbs
- 4 mini pizza bases
- 75g cheddar cheese, grated
- selection of topping – sweetcorn, pineapple, red and yellow peppers and chives
Preheat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Heat oil in a large pan. Add turkey, onion, carrots, pepper and courgette and cook for 5 minutes or until the turkey is cooked and the vegetables are soft.
Add chopped tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes. If you want to hide the vegetables, process until smooth.
Spread pizza bases with the tomato sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Decorate with a selection of the toppings. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.