- 500g leftover roast turkey meat
- 60g natural yoghurt
- 40g mayonnaise
- 50g mango chutney
- Juice of half a lemon
- Pinch of mild curry powder to taste
- Handful of dried sultanas (optional)
- Bag of mixed salad leaves
- To serve (optional): toasted flaked almonds, fresh coriander, chopped spring onions
Chop up the turkey into bite size pieces removing any skin and bones. Put to one side.
Place the yogurt, mayonnaise, mango chutney, lemon juice, curry powder and sultanas (if using) in a large bowl.
Mix until well combined.
Add the chopped turkey to the bowl and mix well until the turkey pieces are all coated with the sauce.
Serve over mixed salad leaves topped with toasted flaked almonds, fresh coriander sprigs or chopped spring onions if desired.