- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- finely grated rind and juice of 1 large orange
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 450g British turkey escalopes, cut into strips
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 175g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 large red peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp each sesame oil and sunflower oil
- 2 tsp each minced garlic and ginger
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp cornflour
In a small bowl mix together the soy sauce, orange rind and juice, honey and mustard. Stir in the turkey and set aside.
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir-fry the carrots and broccoli for 3 minutes over a high heat.
Remove the turkey with a slotted spoon and add to the wok [reserving the remaining marinade]. Add 2 tbsp water, the minced garlic and ginger, spring onion and red pepper to the wok and stir fry for 4 minutes.
Mix the cornflour with the reserved marinade to a smooth sauce, pour over the turkey mixture and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until the broccoli is tender and the sauce thickened to a glaze. Serve with noodles or rice.
© Phil Vickery