- 150ml mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp ready made green pesto
- 2 tsp fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 15g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp cold water
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 350g cooked British turkey breast, roughly chopped
- 100g roasted red peppers from a jar, sliced
- 1 small iceberg lettuce, roughly chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 25g pine nuts, toasted
- French bread and lemon or lime to serve
Place the mayonnaise in a jug with the pesto, chives, parsley, spring onions and half the Parmesan cheese.
Whisk in the vinegar and water to make a loosedressing and season to taste.
Toss together the chopped turkey, peppers, lettuce, tomatoes and pine nuts in a serving bowl.
Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
To serve, pile onto plates and serve with crusty French bread and a squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
© Phil Vickery