- 350g/12oz cold cooked turkey meat, cut into cubes
- 3 shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 ripe avocado
- 100g/4oz frozen cooked or canned sweetcorn or baby corn
- 100g/4oz cherry tomatoes
- For the dressing:
- 1tsp wholegrain Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp clear honey, warmed
- 3tbsp lime juice
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 red chilli pepper. Deseeded and thinly sliced
- tortilla crisps
Mix the turkey cubes with the shallots and peppers. Cut the avocado in half, discard the stone, then peel and cut into cubes. Add to turkey with the sweetcorn and tomatoes.
Blend the mustard with the seasoning and honey then stir in the olive oil and lime juice. Pour over the turkey mixture and toss lightly together.
Arrange the lettuce leaves on a platter and spoon the turkey salad on top. Scatter with the chilli pepper, serve with crisps.