- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 450g / 1lb turkey stir fry strips
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into julienne strips
- 225g/8oz broccoli florets, trimmed, divided into florets and cut in half
- 200g/7oz water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp medium dry sherry
- 1 tsp hot chilli sauce
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 8 spring onions, trimmed and diagonally sliced
- Freshly cooked rice to serve
1. Heat a wok or large pan and add the oil. Stir fry the garlic and onion for 2 minutes.
Add the turkey stir fry strips and continue to stir fry for 3 minutes or until sealed.
2. Add the carrots, broccoli and water chestnuts then stir fry for 2 minutes before adding the soy sauce, sherry, chilli sauce and honey.
Continue to stir fry for 2-4 minutes or until the turkey is thoroughly cooked.
Sprinkle with the spring onions and serve with the freshly cooked rice.
3. Serve garnished with the orange wedges and parsley sprig with the freshly cooked noodles.