- 1 tbsp of melted Coconut oil
- 800g British turkey breast mince
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 small red pepper, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh organic parsley
- A pinch of Sea salt and fresh pepper
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 2 x cans of chopped organic tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven to 180°C. Place all the meatball ingredients in a medium bowl and mix everything together. Roll into 1½-inch size balls.
For the sauce fry the onion in a little coconut oil and salt. After five minutes add the rest of the ingredients. Cook for 10 minutes.
Place the meatballs on a roasting tray, evenly spaced and poor over the freshly made sauce. Place in your preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Enjoy with a side of your favourite vegetables or courgetti.