- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 15g (½ oz) unsalted cashews
- ¼ red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- ¼ yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 40g (1½ oz) mange tout, sliced
- Two spring onions, sliced
- 100g (4oz) British turkey stir-fry strips
- One tablespoon hoi sin sauce
- Two teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- 75g (3oz) fresh stir-fry noodles (or 38g (1½ oz) dried egg noodles, cooked according to pack)
- A sprinkling of sesame seeds
Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the cashews and fry until just golden. Drain from the pan with a slotted spoon on to a plate lined with kitchen paper.
Add the red and yellow pepper slices and stir-fry for three minutes. Add the mange tout and spring onions and stir-fry for three minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the remaining oil to the pan and stir-fry the turkey for three minutes. Mix together the hoi sin, soy and chilli sauces and pour into the pan.
Add the noodles and return the vegetables to the pan. Toss everything together over the heat for 2-3 minutes or until everything is hot.
Sprinkle over the sesame seeds, add the cashews and serve.