- 4 whole British turkey thighs
- Brushing of corn oil
- 1 -2 tbs teriyaki sweet marinade sauce
- Spice rub, combine equal parts of or 1tbs/15ml of each:
- Soft brown sugar
- Ground smoked paprika
- Ground cumin
- Ground coriander
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Dried herbs
- Ground black pepper
- Selection of green salad items for 4 portions
- 75-100g Greek yogurt
- Root ginger, thinly shredded
- Small bunch coriander, chopped
Lightly brush the turkey thighs with a little oil and toss the turkey thighs in the spice mix, place on a pre heated moderate BBQ, and cook evenly on both sides covered but do not burn or brown the outside coatings too quickly.
Slow cook for 25-30 minutes or until cooked and tender.
Make up a green salad of choice and serve the cooked turkey thighs with a dressing of yoghurt, root ginger, chopped coriander flavoured with teriyaki sweet marinade.