- 1 small ciabatta loaf
- 2 tbsp prepared mayonnaise or butter
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and slicedsalad leaves
- 175g/6oz thickly sliced cooked turkey breast
- 1 tbsp prepared cranberry sauce
- Cherry tomatoes and sliced spring onions to garnish
1. Cut the ciabatta loaf into four wedges and slice each wedge in half.
2. Lightly spread each half with the mayonnaise or butter and arrange the avocado and salad leaves over the base wedges.
3. Top with the sliced turkey and spoon a little cranberry sauce over the top then place the lids in position.
4. Serve garnished with the tomatoes and spring onions.
Note: If making in advance, brush the avocado with lemon juice to prevent discolouration.