- 450g (1lb) fresh turkey mince
- 1 medium onion, peeled and grated
- 2-4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 wooden kebab skewers, (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- Greek salad and crusty bread to serve
1.Preheat the grill just before cooking and line the grill rack with tin foil. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and whiz for 1-2 minutes or until the mixture comes together. (Or knead the mixture in a mixing bowl until it forms a ball in the centre of the bowl.)
2.Divide the mixture into 8 then carefully mould round the drained kebab sticks, pressing the mixture firmly onto the sticks.
3.Brush the koftas with a little of the oil then place on the foil lined grill rack and cook under a pre heated grill for 8-10 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked. Turn occasionally during grilling and brush with a little of the oil as necessary.
4.Serve with a Greek salad and crusty bread.