- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil for greasing.
- Around 300g leftover roast turkey thigh, shredded
- Half of a 240g bottle of hoisin or plum sauce
- 20 Chinese pancakes (or use 8 large tortilla wraps if you can’t find any)
- 1 cucumber, peeled de-seeded and cut into thin strips
- 4-6 spring onions, top & tailed and cut into shards
- Remaining hoisin or plum sauce to serve
Preheat the oven to 200 C / 180 fan / gas mark 6. Lightly grease a baking sheet with the oil.
Mix the shredded turkey with half a bottle of hoisin sauce and spread over the baking sheet evenly.
Bake in the oven for around 20-25 minutes, turning once, until crispy. Serve wrapped in pancakes with cucumber, spring onion and extra hoisin sauce.
This delicious recipe was created by British Turkey Blogger Ambassador Gourmet Mum. This recipe can also be created using turkey drumsticks by slow cooking them until the meat is soft enough to shred from the bone. These can also be served in tortilla wraps.