- 300g tub of full fat crème fraise
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh sage (or 1 tsp dried)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 600g fresh British Turkey breast, diced
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into thumb sized florets
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- Boiled new potatoes or crusty bread to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 180 C / 160 fan / gas mark 4.
In a large bowl, combine the crème fraise, milk, garlic, mustard and sage.
Season well to taste with salt and pepper and mix until smooth.
Add the diced turkey, small broccoli florets and mushrooms to the sauce and mix together really well so everything is coated with the sauce.
Pour into a large oven dish and bake for around 45 minutes until the turkey is cooked through and the broccoli is tender.
If the sauce splits a little, give it a mix when it comes out of the oven, and it will come together again.
Garnish with a few crispy-fried sage leaves (if desired), and serve with new potatoes or crusty bread.