- 15cm / 6inch baguette or piece of French stick
- 1 tsp. softened butter
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Few washed salad leaves including rocket if available
- 75g / 3oz sliced roast turkey
- 50g / 2oz ripe Brie thinly sliced
- 25g / 1oz seedless grapes, halved
- Cranberry sauce to serve
1. Cut the baguette or French stick in half. Blend the butter and mustard together and spread over the cut surfaces of the bread.
2. Arrange the salad leaves on the base of each wedge, then top with the sliced roast turkey and the Brie. Scatter over a few grapes and salad leaves, then place the lids in position and serve with cranberry sauce to taste.
(As an alternative, after arranging the Brie on top of the turkey, place under a preheated grill for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt. Top with the grapes and salad, cover with the lid and serve immediately.).