- 5tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 150ml coconut milk
- Juice of 1 lime
- 450g cooked British turkey
- 1 small ripe mango
- For the salad:
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 orange or yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- Chopped coriander leaves, to serve
1 Place the peanut butter, chilli sauce, soy sauce, coconut milk, lime juice and 4 tbsp warm (not hot) water in a liquidiser and blend until evenly mixed.
2 Cut the turkey into small chunks or thin strips. Cut the mango flesh away from the stone, peel and cut the flesh into small pieces or strips that are a similar size to the turkey.
3 To make the salad, mix together the peppers, spring onions and cucumber and divide between four serving plates. Top with the turkey and mango and drizzle over the peanut sauce. Scatter over a few chopped coriander leaves and serve immediately.
The peanut dressing should be quite thick but if it thickens up too much on standing, thin it with a little extra warm water.