- 175g mushrooms, wiped and chopped
- 175g streaky bacon, derinded and chopped
- 175g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50g butter or margarine, melted
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
Mix the mushrooms, bacon, breadcrumbs, onion, herbs and seasoning together in a bowl.
Stir in the melted butter or margarine and sufficient egg to bind the mixture together.
Use to stuff the neck cavity only.
Cook any remaining stuffing separately.