- 4 turkey breast steaks, each about 100g/4oz in weight.
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp zested orange rind
- 75ml/3 floz orange juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped tarragon
- Fresh tarragon sprigs to garnish, optional
- Pepper, orange and courgette kebabs, green salad and crusty bread to serve
Light the barbecue at least 20 minutes before barbecuing or according to manufacturer’s instructions. Place the turkey steaks in a shallow dish.
Blend the mustard with the orange rind and juice, the olive oil, white wine vinegar and chopped tarragon.
Pour over the turkey steaks, cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, longer if time permits. Turn the steaks and spoon over the marinade occasionally.
When ready to cook, drain the turkey, reserving the marinade and place on the rack over the barbecue.
Cook, turning at least once for 10-12 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade.
Serve garnished with tarragon sprigs, pepper, orange and courgette kebabs, salad and bread.