- 4 boneless turkey breasts
- 60ml / 4 tbsp oil
- 100g / 4oz baby onions, peeled
- 175g / 6oz baby carrots, trimmed
- 225g / 8oz baby new potatoes, scrubbed and peeled
- 2 sticks of celery, sliced
- 100g / 4oz green beans, trimmed
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 150ml / A pint orange juice
- 450ml / 3/4 pint chicken stock
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper
- 410g can flageolet beans, drained and rinsed
- Celery leaves to garnish
Cut several slashes in each turkey breast with a sharp knife. Heat half the oil in a deep frying pan and brown turkey. Remove.
Add remaining oil to the pan and frying onions, carrots and potatoes for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
Return turkey to pan. Add celery, green beans and garlic. Blend flour with orange juice and stir into pan with stock and seasoning.
Bring to the boil, lower heat and cover pan. Simmer for 30 minutes.
Add flageolet beans and simmer for a further 15 minutes or until turkey and vegetables are tender.
Serve garnished with celery leaves.