- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 450g/1lb fresh turkey stir fry strips
- 100g/4oz lean back bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, peeled and sliced
- 100g/4oz closed cup mushrooms, wiped and sliced
- 2 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 175g/6oz fromage frais 0% fat or low-fat cream cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley or basil
- 225-300g/8-10oz white and green tagliatelle, freshly cooked
- Grated Parmesan, optional
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the turkey for 3 minutes or until sealed.
Add the onion and bacon and continue to cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the mushrooms, lemon rind and cook, stirring for 3 minutes.
Stir in the fromage frais or cream cheese with seasoning to taste and cook for a further 1 minute.
Stir in the chopped herbs and the cooked tagliatelle, heat through for 1 minute and serve immediately with grated Parmesan to sprinkle on top if liked.